Tuesday, August 9, 2011

thank you


thank you all my fren for the bday presents ya.... =) love them very much!!! muaks!


thank you dear for bringing me went to imperial palace to had our dinner.... =D
and gave me this.... =)



a gold necklace~~ XD love it!

thank you lee yung and ah teck brought me to sanka restaurant eat sushi.... yum yummm...

thank you boon and des for the cake and buffet!!! XD

and thank you all the colleague for the dress..... hehe!



thank you ah bao, gideon, ah mei and crystal for the perfume ooo~~~~
thank you sharon, tiger, kai, jack and also nyuk for the dress and those mask.... haha!!


and thank you jenny for the pencil case!!! haha!

and thank you fern, jen and inn fong for the underwear.... hahaha! every year sure got underwear so no nid mafan me go buy le....!! nice 1! haha!

0 comments: